E-2 Investor Visa to the U.S.
E2 visas are temporary work visas for business investors and their employees who come to the U.S. to invest substantial capital. E2 visas are available only to citizens of countries with which the U.S. signed an agreement. Click here to see the list of Treaty countries.
E-2 Investor Visa requirements:
- Amount of investment. Generally, amount of your investment should be anywhere between $30,000 to $ 500,000. It’s important to keep in mind that your investment must not be marginal but active, real and existing investment.
- Investor must actively manage the business.
- Investor’s spouse and kids will automatically get E2 Visa as a dependents and spouse is allow to apply for work authorization.
- You can apply from abroad or from your home-country.
- Generally it takes 60-90 days to complete all the steps to complete the application for E2 Investment Visa. Additionally, it takes about 3-5 months to receive an approval from USCIS in case you are applying from abroad. However, you can use premium processing that costs you extra fee of USD 1, 225 and you receive your decision in 2 weeks.
- Legal fees are starting from EUR 5,5000 which includes the following: a) company set up (LLC, LTD, S crop, C corp, etc), b) corporate annual filing, c) strategic business plan f) filing your complete visa application on your behalf g) visa interview preparation & visa interview reservation
- Should you hire an attorney? We strongly recommend to hire an attorney because oftentimes USCIS sends a Request for Additional Evidence that can be pretty challenging.
NAO Visa legal fee of USD 10,000 – 20,000 includes the following services:
a) Company set up (LLC, LTD, S crop, C corp, etc).
b) Corporate annual filing.
c) Strategic business plan.
d) Completed E-2 visa application.
e) Preparation for your visa interview.
f) Lifelong discount 10%.
g) Employment Authorization Card for your spouse.
What steps to take next
- Sign Up for our weekly awesome & useful Visa Updates. It’s Free & straight to the point so you can stay updated, motivated and supported.
- Leave a reply with any questions that you have about business in the United States!
- Order initial FREE consultation with us! Click here to order your consultation today.
- Learn more about doing business in the United States here.