Investing or starting your own business in America?
Well done. You are at the right place to start. First, let us tell you the benefits of incorporating in America.
- Reliable legal system
- Low incorporation fees
- Global recognition
- Ability to run & manage your business from abroad by using our services
- Incorporating your business doesn’t require any immigration status for Owners/Members/Directors
- Possibility to sponsor yourself on E visa once the business is up & running
- Great network that can benefit your business
- You can incorporate online & receive online support all year around
- Tax advantages
- Highest ownership protection
- Anonymity secured.
Where Should You Incorporate
- New York
*We do recommend to incorporate in Delaware. Here is why.
- Most reliable legal system
- Best government services
- Low maintenance fees
What kind of Visa Do I need to Travel for a Business trip to America?
If you are planning to travel for a business trip or a temporary stay relating to your business, you can apply for simple Business Visa. Click here and learn more information about B visa.
What kind of Visa do I need when investing in the United States?
Investment size is the critical factor to establish the category of visa you can apply to. Investment capital ranging from 30K-500K would qualify for E-2 Investor Visa. Learn more about E-2 Visa here. In case you are investing capital starting at 500K you may be able to apply for a Green Card via EB-5 immigrant visa category. More details about EB-5 Visa can be found here.
What steps to take next
- Sign Up for our weekly awesome & useful Visa Updates. It’s Free & straight to the point so you can stay updated, motivated and supported.
- Leave a reply with any questions that you have about incorporating your business in America or suggestions useful for other readers!
- Order initial FREE consultation with us! Click here to order your consultation today.
- Get social and share this article with friends who are planning to set up a business or invest in America.