U.S. Custom and Border Protection started implementing automated version of I-94 Arrival and Departure record, commonly know as “the white card” received while on the airplane. By the week’s end this will including the following airports:
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina
- Orlando International Airport in Florida
- McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Miami International Airport
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston
What does it mean for you?
When entering the United States, you will be able to access the I-94 Form electronically here.
Also, in case you like to change your legal status while in the United States or access other types of benefits, you will be able to find your I-94 form online. When entering the United States, CBP officer at the port of entry will give you instruction how to access your I-94 form card.
Now it’s your turn! What’s your experience with CBP port entry officers?
- Sign Up for our weekly awesome & useful Visa Updates. It’s Free & straight to the point, so you can stay updated, motivated and supported.
- Leave a reply with any questions that you have and share with us your experience when entering the United States.
- Order initial FREE consultation with us! Click here to order your consultation today.
- Like us, share us, spread the word.