An EB-1 Green Card for Multinational Managers or Executives is for managers who work in an affiliated company in the U.S. or mid-to-high-level executives who meet certain requirements. EB-1 Multinational Manager or Executive Green Card is an excellent green card option for you. It enables you to avoid the burdensome PERM Labor Certification process as required in EB2 and EB3.
How to apply for EB-1 Green Card for Multinational Managers and Executives
To apply for EB-1 Green Card for Multi-national Managers or Executives, follow the following multi-step process:
- Your employer must determine whether you are eligible for lawful, permanent residency in the U.S.
- The USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) must approve your Form I-140, an Immigration Petition for Alien Worker that should be filed on your behalf.
- You have to get an Immigration Visa number from the State Department.
- Are you already living in the U.S.? If so, you have to apply for adjustment of permanent resident status after you get a visa number.
- Are you outside the U.S.? If so, you have to complete your EB-1 Green Card and go through processing at the U.S. Consulate.
- EB-1 Multinational Manager or Executive Petition requires sponsorship by an employer. The U.S. employer-sponsor must have a qualifying relationship with an entity abroad. This qualifying relationship must continue throughout the period of your petition.
Did you like this article?
- Sign Up for our weekly awesome & useful Visa Updates. It’s Free & straight to the point so you can stay updated, motivated and supported.
- Leave a reply with any questions that you have or share your experience.
- Order initial FREE consultation with us! Click here to order your consultation today.