Temporary Labor Certification for H-2B Worker


Temporary Labor Certification for H-2B Worker.

The H-2B program allows U.S. employers to bring foreign nonimmigrant workers to the U.S. to fill temporary nonagricultural jobs. Before requesting H-2B classification from the USCIS, your potential employer must apply for and receive a temporary labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor. As we promised in our last post, today we will take a closer look how the application procedure for such certification looks like.

Before submitting an Application for Temporary Employment Certification (TEC), there are prefilling requirements that you, and especially your employer, needs to fulfill. First of all, the employer shall obtain a Prevailing Wage Determination from the National Prevailing Wage Center. It will determine the prevailing wage rate for your occupa


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Sign Up & Get Free Visa Manual
  • Learn How to Work in the U.S.
  • Learn How to Start Your Business in the U.S.
  • Learn How to Get Your Green Card & Life that You Want
If you join our mailing list TODAY, you are going to receive a FREE sample of our Work Visa & Investor Visa Guide to get you started moving toward your dream today!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers