The most common work visas to the US:

  • L-1 visa for intra-company transfer employees and managers
  • H-1B visa for special workers
  • O-1 visa for people with unique capabilities
  • P-1 visa for athletes and artists
  • J-1 Visa for exchange students, interns, and trainees
Sign Up & Get Free Visa Manual
  • Learn How to Work in the U.S.
  • Learn How to Start Your Business in the U.S.
  • Learn How to Get Your Green Card & Life that You Want
If you join our mailing list TODAY, you are going to receive a FREE sample of our Work Visa & Investor Visa Guide to get you started moving toward your dream today!

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers